PRIVACY STATEMENT OF STICHTING HONDENTENTOONSTELLING MAASTRICHT
If you enrol for an event organised by HTM, make a donation, register as a sponsor or provide HTM with personal data for another reason, you expressly give permission for the processing of your personal data in accordance with this Privacy Statement. We recommend that you read the Privacy Statement carefully.
The controller for the processing of the personal data is: Stichting Hondententoonstelling Maastricht, Herenhof 11, 6162 EB Geleen, Ch. of Comm. number 41078735, e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, website https://www.dogshowmaastricht.nl and Facebook page dogshowmaastricht. The membership records officer can be contacted via email@example.com.
2. What data does HTM process?
HTM processes the following personal data within the context of your membership:
a) first and last name and gender
b) address details and any postal address
c) telephone number, e-mail address, bank account number
d) name, gender, NHSB (Dutch Dog Pedigree Book) number, pedigree data and parents of the dogs that are registered for an HTM event;
e) your dog's results on HTM events to be published on our website and our Facebook page and forwarded to our umbrella body, the Dutch Kennel Club;
g) pictures of you and/or your dog(s) taken during participation in evens and activities organised by HTM to be published on our website and our Facebook page. Pictures can also be used on flyers, posters and other promotions to promote upcoming events.
3. For what purpose does HTM process these personal data?
HTM processes the personal data referred to in Article 2 for the following purposes:
- your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address are used for any contact on membership and any termination thereof, for the provision of information you requested and/or for the handling of information you provided;
- your name, address details, e-mail address and telephone number are used to send invitations and information about HTM's activities;
- your name and bank account number are used to settle payments of supplies and services purchased, for example event enrolment and/or payment of materials and/or services for an event;
- your name and telephone number may be used for up to one year after termination of your board membership to ask you about your experiences with HTM and to inform you of HTM's developments.
- HTM uses your name and e-mail address to send you information on HTM's activities by e-mail. You can always unsubscribe from mailings if you send an e-mail to that end to the e-mail address specified in Article 2.
4. Retention periods
HTM processes the personal data for the duration of the event you participate in and stores these data no longer than permitted according to the statutory retention periods. After that, the personal data will be destroyed or anonymised such that the remaining data can no longer be traced back to a person.
5. Security measures and processors
- HTM has taken appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data.
- If HTM makes use of the services of third parties ('processors') for the processing of the personal data, HTM, as the controller, has entered into a processing agreement with the processors.
6. Provision of personal data to third parties
HTM provides the following personal data to third parties:
- The list of names and addresses of participants, including the data on the dog(s) they enrolled for the event, will be published in the catalogue pertaining to this event. This catalogue is provided on paper and in digital form to the Dutch Kennel Club (the national umbrella organisation), the FCI (international organisation), the participants themselves, staff members and inspectors, sponsors and other donors, visitors who can buy and/or download this catalogue.
- A list of names, addresses of participants and the data on their dogs, including the results they achieved during the event, will be provided to the Dutch Kennel Club and the FCI for the purpose of recording results and awarding championship and other prizes.
7. Right of inspection, deletion, questions and complaints
- You can submit a request to inspect, receive, change or delete your personal data to HTM via firstname.lastname@example.org. HTM will handle your request and will notify you within one month of receipt.
- If you want to object to the (further) processing of your personal data as referred to in Article 2, you can also contact the secretary (email@example.com).
- If you have any complaints about how HTM processes your personal data or handles your requests, you can contact the board secretary (firstname.lastname@example.org). You can also contact the secretary if you have any other questions or comments on this Privacy Statement.
8. Website data and Facebook visits
On the website, we use Google Analytics and Google Analytics cookies to analyse the functioning of the website and measure traffic sources. Google may provide this information to third parties if Google is required by law to do so or if third parties process the information on Google's behalf. We have no influence on this. We did not grant Google permission to use the analytics information obtained for other Google services. We entered into a processing agreement with Google.
The information Google collects is anonymised as much as possible. Your IP address is explicitly left out (the last octet of the IP address is masked).
When it comes to our Facebook page, we work together with a professional company from Heerlen, FB4, which ensures the privacy of visitors and users. We entered into a processing agreement with this company.
9. Secure connection
When data are transmitted, we use the SSL security system (Secure Socket Layer) along with a 256-bit encryption. The encrypted transmission of your data is shown by the padlock symbol appearing in the status bar of your browser.
This Privacy Statement was adopted on 13 June 2018 and may be subject to future changes. Any changes will be published via the website www.dogshowmaastricht.nl. We recommend that you regularly view this Privacy Statement.
Board of Stichting Hondententoonstelling Maastricht
The chairman, John Wauben
The secretary, Ricky Lochs-Romans